Welcome
Welcome to dhmementomori

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

So... what the hell is the setting doing?

OOC Chat About Anything.

Re: So... what the hell is the setting doing?

Postby Photep » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Hahaha that Twitter page. :lol:

#NotMyImperium
Drago ― Hive World ― Imperial Guard ― Assassin
WS: 25 BS: 50 Str: 25 T: 30 Ag: 50 Int: 35 Per: 50 WP: 30 Fel: 25 Ifl: 46
Wounds: 13/13 Fate Points: 0/3 Insanity: 11 Corruption: 3
Equipment
Photep
Player

Postby Claw » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:08 pm

So I ***** about them fucking up the setting, and they announce 40KoS the next day. You know what. I'm not hopeful, but I'm open, especially as the core rules are going to be free. Don't **** this up GW. Just give us a game that plays nicely.
Claw
GM

Postby Photep » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:51 am

I have a bit of mixed feelings about the new rules. Some changes appeal to me but others make me fear they are simplifying the game too much in an effort to make it more accessible to the general public. Something which seems to be a trend lately in the gaming industry in an effort to attract more consumers and therefore make more money. Then again... they are making the new rules free. So yeah... guess we will find out soon enough. If the new rules are crap, I think I rather stick to previous edition for it's perhaps the best rules set so far in my opinion.
Drago ― Hive World ― Imperial Guard ― Assassin
WS: 25 BS: 50 Str: 25 T: 30 Ag: 50 Int: 35 Per: 50 WP: 30 Fel: 25 Ifl: 46
Wounds: 13/13 Fate Points: 0/3 Insanity: 11 Corruption: 3
Equipment
Photep
Player

Postby Claw » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:30 pm

My only real want here is to not need 57 friggin' books to even understand the game. The game was never that complex, it's just that the core rules were constantly being ignored or overwritten by rules in obscure books that came out later. In this regard, AoS has it right at the moment.
Claw
GM

Postby Claw » Tue May 02, 2017 7:52 am

So now the rumour mill is saying that we're getting Stormcast Eternal Marines or something equally stupid. Seriously. Stop it right the hell now GW.
Claw
GM

Previous

Return to General Chat